The Housing & Health Care Capital Group's (H&HC Group) Banc One Capital Funding Corporation unit recently financed an FHA Insured mortgage loan that was processed through HUD San Francisco.
What does BOCFC stand for?
BOCFC stands for Banc One Capital Funding Corporation (Columbus, OH; mortgage company)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bank of Chengdu (China)
- BioCyc Open Chemical Database
- Chondrodysplasia, Blomstrand Type
- Bonos Obligatoriamente Convertibles En Acciones (Spanish: Mandatory Convertible Bonds in Stocks)
- Buguruka Orphan and Community Economic Development (project; Tanzania)
- Bloustein Online Continuing Education Program
- Bureau of Osteopathic Clinical Education and Research (American Osteopathic Association)
- Board Of Cooperative Educational Services
- Baseline Observation Carried Forward
- Bears of Central Florida
- Bank of China Group Investment
- Bank of Commerce Holdings
- Bend Over, 'Cause Here It Comes Again!
- Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
- Bank of China International
- Bigfoot Owners Club International (Carson City, NV)
- Buckner Orphan Care International
- Brewers of Central Kentucky
- Bitter Old Cat Lady.
- By-Others Control Log
Samples in periodicals archive:
BANC ONE CAPITAL FUNDING CORPORATION, Columbus, Ohio, recently closed a $5.