A non-profit organization that empowers musical children and promotes the fine art of music by providing music literacy, the Children's Chorus regularly performs in world-class venues such as the White House and Carnegie Hall, in collaboration with the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra, the Baltimore Choral Arts Society and the Annapolis Opera Company and many others, and on tour to such places as Canada, Hawaii, Disney World, Vienna, Salzburg and Prague.
What does BCAS stand for?
BCAS stands for Baltimore Choral Arts Society (Maryland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCAS
We have 59 other meanings of BCAS in our Acronym Attic
- Buchanan County Amateur Radio Club (Independence, IA)
- British Columbia Amateur Radio Coordination Council
- British Columbia Aquaculture Research and Development Council (Canada)
- British Columbia Aquaculture Research and Development Committee (Canada)
- Bristol Centre for Antimicrobial Research and Evaluation (UK)
- Boone County Amateur Radio Emergency Service (Columbia, MO)
- Belmont County Animal Rescue League (Saint Clairsville, OH)
- Big Country Amateur Radio Net (Abilene, TX)
- Bicol Consortium for Agriculture, Resources, Research and Development
- British Columbia Archives and Records Service (government archives; Canada)
- Bangladesh Centre for Advanced Studies (Dhaka)
- Bank of Central African States (est. 1955)
- Barristers Complaints Advisory Service (UK)
- Base Contracting Automated System
- Battle Management and C3 Architecture Simulator
- Beacon-Based Collision Avoidance System
- Bergen County Animal Shelter
- Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences (India)
- Biological Combat Assessment System
- Boeing Commercial Aviation Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
She has performed with the New York Pro Musica Antiqua, the Vienna Symphony, Stuttgart Philharmonic, Ensemble Moderne in Berlin, Ensemble Kontrapunkte in Vienna, the Washington Bach Consort, Baltimore Choral Arts Society, Oregon Repertory Singers, Amor Artis Orchestra (New York) and Seattle Philharmonic.