Because of the hazards of all smoke grenades, when using them you should always wear ballistic eye protection, body armor, helmet, gloves and hearing protection (single protection when outside, double when inside--double protection is earplugs and a noise muffs headset).
What does BLEP stand for?
BLEP stands for Ballistic Eye Protection
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BLEP
We have 2 other meanings of BLEP in our Acronym Attic
- Belfast Lisburn Ethical Investment Campaign (Ireland)
- Bachelor of Legal Studies
- Benign Lymphoepithelial Lesion
- Beijing Laboratory of Electron Microscopy (China)
- Berkeley Lake Emergency Management Agency (Georgia)
- Bloomington Early Music Festival
- Bilingualism, Languages and Education Network (UK)
- Bobbin Lace European Network (website)
- Birmingham and Loughborough Electronic Network Development (England, UK)
- Battery on A Law Enforcement Officer (crime)
- Battle Lab Experimentation Plan
- Block Error Probability
- Budapest-Leiden Exchange Project (Dutch-Hungarian Student Exchange)
- Business Law for European Programme 1
- Ballistic Laser Eye Protection System
- Block Error Rate
- Block Error Result
- Block Error Rate Optimal Power Control
- Error Free Block Rate
- Bell-Lysaker Emotion Recognition Task
Samples in periodicals archive:
Outside the FOB, Soldiers wore full tactical gear, to include Kevlar helmets, body armor, ballistic eye protection, and individual weapons.