WASHINGTON (CyHAN)- The US Missile Defense Agency (MDA) has successfully conducted its largest and most complex missile defense flight test ever, involving the simultaneous engagement of five ballistic missile and cruise missile targets.
What does BALL stand for?
BALL stands for Ballistic
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BALL
We have 4 other meanings of BALL in our Acronym Attic
- Bay Area Legal Info Center (resource; California)
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Ltd
- Battlefield Airman Laser Imaging Device (US DoD)
- British Association for Literacy in Development (UK)
- Balai Penelitian Budidaya Pantai (Indonesian: Coastal aquaculture research center)
- Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom (minority bar association for lesbians, gay men, bisexuals, transgenders, and their supporters)
- Bay Area Library Information System (San Francisco, CA)
- Bay Area Literacy
- B-Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (protein studies)
- Beaverton Area Little League (Beaverton, OR)
- Blog Assisted Language Learning
- Byzantine Askemos Language Layer (computer operating system)
- Ball State University
- Ballistic LORAN Assist Device
- Balanced Loading Via Automated Stability & Trim
- Business Alliance for Local Living Economies (Burlington, Vermont)
- Beliefs About Language Learning Inventory
- Bibliographic Automation of Large Library Operations Using a Time-Sharing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
WASHINGTON -- The Missile Defense Agency continues to move forward in its efforts to protect the nation against a ballistic missile attack.
That's because the interior surface of the M1114's ballistic glass has a self-healing layer.
But today's performance-enhancing equipment -- from jump trainers to weighted vests to heavy-duty rubber bands, and even medicine balls -- coupled with a structured and safe ballistic training program, is giving that higher authority a little help.
Many believed that if Solo had been wearing ballistic armor, he would have survived the shooting.