But traders estimate that "in September, a ball park estimate of Iran imports would be 60,000mt".
What does BPE stand for?
BPE stands for Ball Park Estimate
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BPE
We have 76 other meanings of BPE in our Acronym Attic
- Biphenyl-Dithiol (chemistry)
- Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre (Fort Myers, FL)
- Business Process Definition Tool (software)
- Business Process Design Team (UNESCO)
- Bridge Protocol Data Unit (ATMF)
- Banca Popolare Di Vicenza (Italian bank)
- Buffer Pool Data Writes
- Building Partnerships for Development in Water and Sanitation (London, UK)
- Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering
- Bachelor of Physical Education
- Ballistic Protective Equipment
- Banque Privée Européenne (French bank)
- Bar Pin Eliminator (off road block mount)
- Barometric Pressure Evaluation
- Basic Periodontal Exam
- Basic Personal Exemption (taxes; Canada)
- Basic Physical Education (various schools)
- Basic Programmer Education (IBM)
- Basic Programming Extensions
- Bataan Provincial Expressway
Samples in periodicals archive:
Even if foreclosures had become significantly greater, which they did, ball park estimates of losses - assuming that the properties become totally worthless - are in the range of $10 billion to $30 billion.
But Lee said: "I don't want to say how far I can go but a ball park estimate is six months.