14 Teams from Northeast Ohio Schools Meet and Compete at Baldwin-Wallace College
What does BWC stand for?
BWC stands for Baldwin-Wallace College
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BWC
We have 103 other meanings of BWC in our Acronym Attic
- Bundeskanzler-Willy-Brandt-Stiftung (Chancellor Willy Brandt Foundation, Germany)
- Bristol Wessex Billing Services Limited (Wessex Water and Bristol Water; UK)
- Big Wood Backcountry Trails (Ketchum, ID)
- Baltimore-Washington Beowulf Users Group (aka High-Performance Computing Tech Forum)
- Baltimore-Washington Beer Works
- Bike-Walk-Bus Week
- Bildungswerkstatt Bergwald
- Bullet with Butterfly Wings (song)
- Backward Wave Converter
- Baha’i World Center (Haifa)
- Baltic Writers' Council
- Baltimore-Washington Conference (United Methodist Church)
- Bandwidth Compression
- Bandwidth Control
- Barracuda WebConsulting (Vienna, Austria)
- Bartlesville Wesleyan College (Bartlesville, OK, USA)
- Batch Wage Change
- Battle Watch Captain
- Battlewave Commander
- Beauty Without Cruelty (skin care product company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sweeney earned his master's degree in business administration from Baldwin-Wallace College, Berea, OH, and his bachelor's degree in accounting from St.
Holcombe has an undergraduate degree from Baldwin-Wallace College in Ohio and a master's and doctorate from the University of Florida.
In addition to the USDA grant, Gorman received two Baldwin-Wallace College Faculty Development Summer Grants of $2,000 (1986 and 1989), a National Science Foundation grant of $35,000 (1989), a Gund Grant of $2,000 (1993) and a Martha Holden Jennings Foundation grant of $8,000 (1994).
20 Teams from Northeast Ohio Schools Compete at Baldwin-Wallace College
RICHFIELD, Ohio, April 22 /PRNewswire/ -- OEConnection LLC, the leading online parts and service exchange within the automotive industry, served as the major sponsor for a computer programming contest held on the main campus of Baldwin-Wallace College in Berea.
He earned a bachelor's from Baldwin-Wallace College, a master's from Sam Houston State University and a doctorate at the University of Texas at Austin.
The Center for Transforming Student Services (CENTSS) has presented Baldwin-Wallace College (Berea, Ohio) with its Innovation Award in the Academic Services Suite category for the College's best-practice use of Datatel Colleague Student Retention Alert([TM]).