The Blanco River is a karst stream that traverses the Texas Hill Country and Balcones Fault Zone regions associated with the eastern Edwards Plateau.
What does BFZ stand for?
BFZ stands for Balcones Fault Zone (Texas; geology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BFZ
We have 2 other meanings of BFZ in our Acronym Attic
- Brake Fluid Exchanger
- Buffalo (Amtrak station code; Buffalo, NY)
- Biblioteca Francisco Xavier Clavigero (Library of the Universidad Iberoamericana Mexico City, Mexico)
- Backrounds for You (website)
- Banque Française des Yeux (French: French Eye Bank)
- Best for You in Europe Ltd. (various locations)
- Better Fitness for You
- Budget Fiscal Year
- Blast from Your Past (Ringo Starr album)
- Books for Young Readers
- Banana Fish Zero (band)
- Battle for Zion
- Bayerischen Finanz Zentrum (German: Bavarian Finance Center)
- Begin Free Zone (road rally term)
- Berufliche Fortbildungszentren (German: Vocational Training Centers)
- Best Friend Zone
- BlackRock California Municipal Income Trust (stock symbol; Wilmington, DE)
- Blanco Fracture Zone (Northwest United States)
- Bratislavsky Futbalovy Zvaz (Slovak: Bratislava Football Association; Bratislava, Slovakia)
- Brothers Fault Zone (Oregon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The southeastern myotis was previously reported only from areas east of the Balcones Fault Zone (Schmidly 1983; 1991; Davis & Schmidly 1994).