What does B-EAM stand for?
B-EAM stands for Balanced Electro-Absorption Modulator
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 59 other meanings of B-EAM in our Acronym Attic
- B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Broadband Customer Premises Equipment
- Type B Contact Support Equipment Group
- Buffered charcoal Yeast Extract Agar
- Becton, Dickinson & Co.
- Buss-Durkee Hostility Inventory (also seen as BDHI)
- Blind-Decorrelating Detector
- B-Cell Diffuse Large Cell Lymphoma
- Block-Differential Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- Behaviorally-Emotionally Handicapped
- Basic Engineering (various schools)
- Burres-Fisch Linear Measurement Index
- Block Filtered Back-Projection (algorithm)
- Basenji-Greyhound Crossbred (physiology)
- blood group system
- Behavioral Heuristic Analyzer in Virtual Environments (computer virus detection)
- Beta subunit of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
- Business/Higher Education Round Table (est. 1990; Australia)