While finance professionals have been busy developing measurement techniques -- balanced business scorecard, activity-based management, etc -- HR professionals have been just as active with innovations such as performance-related pay, competencies and 360-degree appraisal.
What does BBS stand for?
BBS stands for Balanced Business Scorecard
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBS
We have 335 other meanings of BBS in our Acronym Attic
- Bedford to Bletchley Rail Users' Association (UK)
- Bill Buck and Raquel Velasco (Genesi founders)
- Bundle Branch Reentrant Ventricular Tachycardia
- Byron Bay Residents Who Love Tourists And Hate Sydney Journalists Who Bag Their Town (Australia)
- Babcock Borsig Service (energy; Germany)
- Baby Butt Smooth (shaving)
- Bachelor of Business Science
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Back Bencher Society (informal student group)
- Badminton Swiss Series (Switzerland)
- Ball Bearing Screw (mechanical)
- Baltimore Blues Society
- Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics
- Bank and Building Society (UK)
- Bankenes Betalingssentral (Norwegian: Payment Central Banks)
- Banking and Business Solutions (Oslo, Norway)
- Baptist Bible Seminary
- Barcelona Boat Show (Spain)
- Barcelona Business School (Barcelona, Spain)
- Bardet-Biedl Syndrome
Samples in periodicals archive:
One corporate executive described a balanced business scorecard as: .