The balance of plant contract also involved cabling and electrical work.
What does BOP stand for?
BOP stands for Balance of Plant
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BOP
We have 124 other meanings of BOP in our Acronym Attic
- Build-Operate-Own-Transfer (project financing)
- Business of Online Travel (blog)
- Burst Observer and Optical Transient Exploring System
- Bootstrap Protocol
- Battalion Officer of the Watch
- Board of Organized Work (Franklin Medical Center; Massachusetts)
- Back of Pack (packaging design)
- Back Office Processes
- Back Office Product
- Balance Of Payments
Samples in periodicals archive:
The gas turbines and a steam turbine as main equipments are supplied by Siemens, and the heat recovery steam generators, mechanical balance of plant, and civil works and installation works are supplied and handled by Marubeni.