I think skipping it flies in the face of the Food Standards Agency's healthy eating plate which shows the balance of good health.
What does BOGH stand for?
BOGH stands for Balance of Good Health (government initiative; Food Standards Agency; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- British Organ Grinders Association
- Börsengeschäftsabwicklung (German: exchange transaction settlement system)
- Buzz Oates Group of Cos.
- Beijing Olympic Green Convention Centre
- Botswana German Alumni
- Budget Obligations Governing Execution Year
- Board of Governors Foundation, Inc (Florida, USA)
- Board of Governors Fee Waiver
- Baystate Ob/Gyn Group (Massachusetts)
- Board of Governors Grant (student financial aid)
- Bunch of Guys/Gals Hanging Around A Table (making a decision)
- Brisbane Organic Growers Inc. (Lutwyche, QLD, Australia)
- Broad Old Growth Mapping Project (Australia)
- Blackout or Get Out (alcohol abuse encouragement)
- Buy One Get One
- Buy One, Give One
- Buy One Get One Free
- Buy One Get One For Free
- Buy One, Get One Half Off
- Buy One Get One Half-Price
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event will offer a chance to taste healthy snacks, take part in a workshop about the balance of good health, have a go at a healthy eating quiz, and watch mouth-watering demonstrations.
The programme has been developed by Fitzone and Walsall's sport and leisure development services and will help young people to attain a balance of good health, as well as raise issues such as eating a healthy breakfast and reading food labels.
In Wales, many peoples' diets do not meet the recommendations set out in the national food guide The Balance of Good Health.
We advocate the balance of good health," explains Amanda.
Gateshead Community Health team has a Balance of Good Health drop in session at the Central Library, Prince Consort road, next Tuesday 1.
For more information about the balance of good health, visit our web site at www.
More information about the balance of good health is available from the Food Standards Agency Wales on 029 2067 8999 the web site at www.