Holes in the net Balance sheet accounts not reconciled.
What does BSA stand for?
BSA stands for Balance Sheet Account
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSA
We have 560 other meanings of BSA in our Acronym Attic
- Bachelor of Science In Accountancy (degree)
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (degree)
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture (degree)
- Backbone Service Area
- Backbone Synthesis Algorithm
- Backpacking South Africa
- Backstage Access (magazine; Los Angeles, CA)
- Bad Sooden-Allendorf (Germany)
- Badminton South Africa
- Balance Sensor Assembly (Silicon Sensing Systems component of the Segway HT)
- Balance Sheet Analysis
- Balochistan Scouts Association (Pakistan)
- Baltimore School for the Arts (Baltimore, MD)
- Bamboo Society of Australia (Queensland, Australia)
- Bangladesh Student Association
- Bank of South Australia
- Bank Secrecy Act
- Bank Security Act of 1970
- Barrett Steele Architecture (Boulder, CO)
- Base Station Antenna
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chapters discuss essential macroeconomic aggregates, distinguishing between volume and price increases, international comparisons, production data, defining final uses of gross domestic product, the household account, business accounts, the financial and balance sheet accounts, the general government account, the input- output table and integrated economic accounts, and the machinery of data compilation and reporting.
In March, the group suspended Sunbelt's financial controller after his admission that he had failed to reconcile properly certain balance sheet accounts.
The company has a dedicated internal Web site that employees refer to for details on all major income statement and balance sheet accounts and for information about accounting policies, practices and procedures or the proper recording of a particular item.
The RFP details project phases such as: * Formal business risk assessments and audit plans * Documentation of process flows/control objectives for business segments * Recommendations for certification processes * Development of corporate policies and procedures * Development of audit programs to evaluate effectiveness of controls * Remediation * Compliance testing With respect specifically to fraud detection, efforts could include financial statement analytics, forensic analysis of unusual transactions, computer hacker or system stress testing through creation of mock transactions, thorough review of balance sheet account reconciliation and enhanced whistleblower/compliance procedures.