For the main course, choices are abundant as guests can feast on wok fried scallop with XO chili sauce, wok fried sparerib with golden garlic Cantonese style, Bak Kut Teh noodle soup and roasted Peking duck.
What does BKT stand for?
BKT stands for Bak Kut Teh (Chinese soup)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BKT
We have 7 other meanings of BKT in our Acronym Attic
- Bangladesh Krishi Srmik Federation (Bangladeshi agricultural workers' union)
- Black, Kelly, Scruggs and Healey (lobbying firm; Washington, DC)
- British Karate Shunen Jutsu (UK)
- Bangladesh Krishak Sramik Janata League (India)
- Bonus Kompetisi Sepeda Motor
- Bangladesh Krira Shiksha Pratisthan (Bengali: Bangladesh Sports Education Institute; Savar, Bangladesh)
- Because Konami Says So
- Backstamped (philatelic usage)
- British Kinematograph Sound & Television Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Soon our table was overflowing with dishes: chicken rice, bak kut teh soup, rojak (a salad of turnip, pineapple and bean sprouts, with a thick, brown sweet prawn paste sauce), fried oyster omelets and popiah (a spring roll made with a crepelike skin).