How many times have you been beat out of a sale by someone who is obviously either stupid or using a bait and switch to capture business?
What does B&S stand for?
B&S stands for Bait and Switch
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of B&S
We have 1 other meaning of B&S in our Acronym Attic
- Best & Quickest
- Big & Quick
- Block and Quayle (UK DIY stores)
- Batman & Robin (series)
- Bernecker & Rainer (automation components)
- Big & Rich (band)
- Budget and Reporting
- Bearing & Range Indicator
- Bach and Schilke (trumpet manufacturer)
- Bachelor & Spinster Balls (event)
- Bartholin and Skene (glands)
- Bell and Spigot (pipe)
- Belle & Sebastian (band)
- Blade and Soul (gaming)
- Blechblas- und Signal-Instrumenten-Fabrik (musical instrument maker; Germany)
- Brandy and Soda (cocktail)
- Bridges & Structures (Canadian railways)
- Briggs & Stratton
- Broadcast and Select Architecture
- Brothers & Sisters (TV show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The state may not, however, bait and switch by "holding out what plainly appears to be a `clear and certain' postdeprivation remedy and then declar[ing], only after the disputed taxes have been paid, that no such remedy exists.
One of my big fears while I was researching Bait and Switch was that I would never find a job.