1]) and incubated overnight at 37[degrees]C with agitation (Jonas, Speck, Daschner, & Grundmann, 2002) prior to plating onto MSA and Baird-Parker agar (Baird-Parker, 1962; Oxoid).
What does B-P stand for?
B-P stands for Baird-Parker Agar (microbiology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of B-P
We have 92 other meanings of B-P in our Acronym Attic
- Blind - Network Diversity Multiple Access
- Bloomington-Normal Public Transit System (Illinois)
- Broadband Network Termination
- B-ISDN-Network Termination 1
- B-ISDN-Network Termination 2
- Binary to Octal
- Blue-Orange-Green-Brown-Slate-White-Red-Black-Yellow-Violet-Rose Aqua (fiber optic cable color code)
- Backward One-Sided Generalized Markov
- Base-Organizational Registration Authority
- Bacnet Operator Workstation
- Barlow and Proschan (bounds)
- Bad Pedigree Cat Breeders
- Barriers to Physical Exercise and Disability (survey)
- Broadband Private Integrated Services Network
- Balanced scale of the Tinetti Performance-Oriented Mobility Assessment
- Brown-Peterson Recovery Progress Inventory (addiction treatment)
- Berger Qualitätsmanagement Beratung (German: Berger Quality Management Consulting; Kornwestheim, Germany)
- Broadband Q-Interface Signaling Protocol
- Breast Imaging Reporting and Data System (diagnostics)
- Broadband-Remote Access Server
Samples in periodicals archive:
Staphylococcus aureus was determined by spreading of 100 [micro]l from the appropriate dilutions on Baird-Parker agar (Merck, 5406) and incubated at 37 [degrees]C for 48 h.
Aliquots (1ml) were spread plated over the surface of Baird-Parker agar (Oxoid, CM275), supplemented with egg yolk emulsion (Oxoid, SR047C).
1 ml of each dilution of the sample was transferred to the surface of Baird-Parker agar plates (g/L Distilled water; 63 g, Baird-Parker Medium (Oxoid CM275); 50 ml, SR54; pH 6.
Staphylococcus aureus counts were determined with Baird-Parker Agar (Difco) with egg yolk--tellurite emulsion, and plates were incubated at 37[degrees]C for 24 hours to 48 hours.
The Petriflim Staph Express Count plate method requires only one incubation temperature and is equivalent to the BAM three-plate Baird-Parker agar and tube coagulase method.