In June 2002, Bahrain Petroleum Company (Bapco) merged with upstream parastatal Bahrain National Oil Company (Banoco), although the new entity has retained the Bapco name.
What does BANOCO stand for?
BANOCO stands for Bahrain National Oil Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bachelor of Animation
- Bachelor of Animal Science
- Bay Area Nonprofit Job-Search Organization
- Broadband ANdean JOint
- Bank of South Australia (South Australia)
- Secure Banking Application Assembly Using a Component Based Approach (software development project; EU)
- Bell Atlantic Nynex Mobile
- British Academy of New Music (London, UK)
- British Approved Name Modified (drug names)
- Barn Owl (bird species)
- Banco del Nororiente (Guatemala)
- Batang Ai National Park (Malaysia)
- Bay Area Nutrition and Physical Activity Collaborative (health enthusiast organization; California)
- Banco do Estado do Pará (Pará State Bank; Brazil)
- Bibliothèque et Archives Nationales du Québec (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Banco del Quetzal (Guatemala, bank)
- Board on Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Banco do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul
- Banco do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul (Rio Grande do Sul State Bank, Brazil)
- Banco de Desarrollo Rural (Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bahrain National Oil Company (BANOCO) has its own 3 rigs rated less than 750 hp which are used to drill oil wells of a maximum depth of 4,500 ft.