His Royal Highness said the race, which was first hosted in the Middle East at the Bahrain International Circuit in 2004, was a special event for Bahrain.
What does BIC stand for?
BIC stands for Bahrain International Circuit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BIC
We have 252 other meanings of BIC in our Acronym Attic
- Buddies in Bad Times (theater; est. 1979; Canada)
- British Isles Baton Twirling Association
- Be In Bed With Your Legs Open (Heinlein: to Sail Beyond the Sunset)
- Backward Indicator Bit Expected
- Back Into Character (gaming)
- Backpacking Industry Council
- Backplane Interface Card (Cisco)
- Backplane Interface Connector (Cisco)
- Backward Interference Cancellation
- Baha’i International Community
- Ball in Court (workflow management)
- Baltimore International College
- Banco Internacional de Crédito (Portuguese bank)
- Bander-in-Charge (bird observatories)
- Bank Identifier Code
- Bank Information Center
- Bank Investment Contract
- Barring of Incoming Calls
- Basic Instructor's Course
- Basic Inventory Control (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THERE are less than two weeks to go until the biggest concert of the year at the Bahrain International Circuit (BIC).
Police are out in force to beef up security measures at the Bahrain International Circuit," Bahrain News Agency (BNA) quoted Public Security Chief Maj.
Innovative brand development agency Mindshare has been chosen to provide media services to the Bahrain International Circuit (BIC).
That was clear yesterday when the Bahrain International Circuit issued a statement in which they quoted a number of sources and leading figures claiming the Gulf kingdom was safe to visit.
THE Bahrain International Circuit (BIC), venue for April's 2012 Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix, held a meeting last month to welcome back its reinstated employees.
In a statement explaining their decision, the FIA said: "Meetings were conducted with the Ministry of Interior, the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, the Bahrain Motor Federation and Bahrain International Circuit, as well as other national and international organizations including Mr.
Bahrain International Circuit CEO Sheikh Salman bin Isa Al Khalifa has promised everything will be done to ensure the event goes ahead as planned from March 11-13, and as smoothly as possible.