Yacoub Al Rifai, Director, Institute of Banking Studies in Kuwait; Gary Murray, Director, Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance and Anis Allwati, General Director, College of Banking and Financial Studies in the Sultanate of Oman.
What does BIBF stand for?
BIBF stands for Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BIBF
We have 5 other meanings of BIBF in our Acronym Attic
- Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam
- Blocked Impurity Band Detector
- Boid Inclusion Body Disease (snake disease)
- Broad Ion Beam Deposition
- Big Bend National Park (US National Park Service)
- Bio-Informatic and Biomedical Engineering (IEEE Symposium)
- Biological Information Browsing Environment (National Science Foundation)
- International Bulletin of Bibliography on Education
- Brought in by Emergency Medical Services
- Biomass Burning Experiment
- Bangkok International Banking Facility
- Beijing International Book Fair (China)
- Bisexual Black Female
- Boston-Israel Business Forum (Massachusetts)
- Broad International Business Forum (Michigan State University)
- Benthic Index of Biotic Integrity
- British Institute for Brain Injured Children
- Bye Bye for Now
- Baikal Institute of Business and International Management (Russia)
- Bainbridge Island Branch Library (Bainbridge Island, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bahrain Insurance Association (BIA) in association with the Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance (BIBF) will provide Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) qualifications in General Insurance and Financial Planning through online exams, which can be taken anytime.
The Bahrain Insurance Association (BIA) in association with the Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance (BIBF) will be conducting general insurance tests online, said the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB).
In Bahrain, the DePaul University has been associated by the Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance (BIBF) in an educational partnership resulting in offering the first graduate program offered by a recognized accredited American University.
Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance (BIBF) and Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) have worked together to introduce internationally-recognised qualification with a regional emphasis.
US Analytics firm pens agreement with Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance to train Bahraini analysts Boston Analytics, a US-headquartered global business analytics and advisory firm with operations in North America, the Middle East and Asia, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Bahrain Institute for Banking and Finance (BIBF), the institute of choice for the development of business professionals in Bahrain and the region.
Bahrain Development Bank (BDB) and the Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance signed a MoU for promoting joint programmes in training and development of entrepreneurs and small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
A TOTAL of 416 Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance (BIBF) students, who have successfully completed their professional and academic qualifications, were honoured during a ceremony at the Gulf Hotel.