MANAMA: The Bahrain Financial Exchange (BFX), the first multi-asset exchange in the Middle East and North Africa (Mena) region, has successfully completed one year of trading operations of its Futures segment.
What does BFX stand for?
BFX stands for Bahrain Financial Exchange (Bahrain)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BFX
We have 2 other meanings of BFX in our Acronym Attic
- Boiler Feed Water Pump
- Bonne Femme Watershed Partnership
- Bikers Fellowship West Rand (South Africa)
- Barangay Flood Warning System (Philippines)
- Blade Fold Wing Stow (V-22)
- British Fabrication and Welding Services (UK)
- Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre Society for the Blind (charitable support group; est. 1920; UK)
- Boilerwater/Feedwater Test and Treatment
- blood flow velocity waveform
- Benton-Franklin-Walla Walla Counties Air Pollution Control Authority
- Berkeley Festival Exhibition (Berkeley, CA)
- Biz Furn Express (Australia)
- Brake Fluid Exchanger
- Buffalo (Amtrak station code; Buffalo, NY)
- Biblioteca Francisco Xavier Clavigero (Library of the Universidad Iberoamericana Mexico City, Mexico)
- Backrounds for You (website)
- Banque Française des Yeux (French: French Eye Bank)
- Best for You in Europe Ltd. (various locations)
- Better Fitness for You
- Budget Fiscal Year
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bahrain Financial Exchange (BFX), the first multi-asset exchange in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, has successfully completed one year of trading operations of its Futures segment since its launch date on the 23rd of November 2011.
The Bahrain Financial Exchange (BFX), the first multi-asset exchange in the Mena region, has successfully completed one year of trading operations of its futures segment with a cumulative (single-side) turnover of $27.
BFX to be Mena's first for multi-assets Manama Shaikh Mohammad Bin Eisa Al Khalifa, chief executive of the Bahrain Economic Development Board (EDB), has welcomed the operational launch of the Bahrain Financial Exchange (BFX), which is set to commence trading on February 7.
THE Bahrain Financial Exchange (BFX) - the Middle East and North Africa's first ever multi-asset exchange - will start live operations in February, the first part of a two-phased launch strategy.
Summary: The Bahrain Financial Exchange announced today its sponsorship of the 17th World Islamic Banking Conference (WIBC 2010).
announced the launch of the Bahrain Financial Exchange (BFX) on Wednesday.
The Bahrain Financial Exchange (BFX), participated in the 2nd Annual Custody & Settlement ME Conference 2012 in Dubai The conference was an in-depth event tailored to bring together leading regulators, exchanges, investors, treasurers and broker-dealers to discuss different ways to improve efficiencies, mitigate risk and capitalise on the major new business opportunities developing across the Middle East and provide proven strategies for improving clearing and settlement processes in securities transactions across the region.