The visiting delegation, headed by Abdul Karim Ahmad Rashid, Assistant Undersecretary for Industrial Affairs in the Ministry of Industry and Commerce in Bahrain; also included Shaikh Hesham Mohammad Al Khalifa, Deputy General Manager, Non-Financial Services Division in Bahrain Development Bank as well as representatives from Tamkeen labour fund; Bahrain Economic Development Board; Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
What does BCCI stand for?
BCCI stands for Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Manama, Bahrain)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCCI
We have 48 other meanings of BCCI in our Acronym Attic
- Broadcast Control Channel
- Bexar County Community Health Collaborative (San Antonio, TX)
- Black Creek Community Health Centre (Canada)
- Bartow County Christian Home Educators (Georgia)
- British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
- British Columbia Committee for Human Rights in the Philippines (Canada)
- Baruch College Campus High School (est. 1997; New York, NY)
- Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School (Bethesda, Maryland)
- Bishop Carroll Catholic High School (Kansas and Pennsylvania)
- British Columbia Cowboy Heritage Society (Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada)
- Bank of Credit and Commerce International
- Bank of Crooks & Criminals International
- Barnsley Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Yorkshire, England)
- Board of Control for Cricket in India
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Initiative
- Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- British Columbia Captive Insurance Association (Canada)
- British Columbia Council for International Cooperation (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Bicycle Commuter Coalition of the Inland Empire (San Bernardino, CA)
- British Columbia Center for International Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event is also being organised by the Culture Ministry, the Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI), the Economic Development Board (EDB), the Central Bank of Bahrain, Tamkeen, Gulf Organisation of Industrial Consulting and Federation of GCC Chambers.
Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) SMEs Committee chairman Khalaf Hujair attended.
Invest in Bahrain 2012 is being jointly organised by the Culture Ministry, Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry, EDB, Tamkeen, the Gulf Organisation for Industrial Consulting and the Federation of GCC Chambers.
The memorandum of understanding was signed at the Taj Mahal Palace, in Mumbai, by Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) board member Khalid Ali Al Amin and Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) executive committee member Nitin Joshi.
The meeting was also attended by MP, member of the Board of Directors of Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Acting CEO, Othman Sheriff, and the members of the Chamber's Board of Directors Jawad Al Hawaj and Khalaf Hujair, and Maher Al Sher from Diar Al Muharraq.