As is customary in the circumstances he rang the Royal Golf Club (RGC)'s Members Lounge bell and bought a round of celebratory drinks for those who had competed in the Bahrain British Business Forum competition on Wednesday evening.
What does BBBF stand for?
BBBF stands for Bahrain British Business Forum (Manama, Bahrain)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBBF
We have 6 other meanings of BBBF in our Acronym Attic
- Bromley by Bow Centre (pioneering regeneration project in the East End of London)
- British Belgian Blue Cattle Society
- Better Business Bureau of Delaware (New Castle, DE)
- Blood-Brain Barrier Disruption
- Boeing Big Band Dance Club - Everett
- Best Boss Beating Ever (gaming)
- Biomathématiques Biostatistiques Bioinformatique Épidémiologie
- Biotechnology, Biochemical and Biomass Engineering Program (research grant; National Science Foundation)
- Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment (South Africa)
- Better Business Bureau Educational Foundation
- Better Beginnings, Better Futures
- British Boys for British Farms (UK)
- Bromley by Bow Football Club (UK)
- Big Brother Best Friend Forever
- Bear in the Big Blue House (children`s book)
- Balcer Brothers Bus Line (Bay City, Michigan, circa 1920s)
- Big Bats Baseball League (est. 1998; fantasy baseball league)
- Better Business Bureau of Mainland British Columbia
- Better Business Bureau of the Maritime Provinces Incorporated (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Better Business Bureau of New Hampshire
Samples in periodicals archive:
MANAMA: Effective marketing strategy was the key topic for the latest Bahrain British Business Forum (BBBF) meeting.
Effective marketing strategy was the key topic for the latest Bahrain British Business Forum (BBBF) meeting held at the Gulf Hotel.
Dr Dunn, who is a former Catholic missionary, was one of the original members of the Bahrain British Business Forum and a former deputy chairman.
The Bahrain British Business Forum, in conjunction with the British Business Association, is hosting a Poppy Ball at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Bahrain.
Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 ) The Bahrain British Business Forum (BBBF) and Standard Chartered Bank have announced a three-year partnership in promoting the BBBF's special interest groups (SIGs).
Bahrain British Business Forum (BBBF) held its AGM and EGM at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, which was highlighted by an EGM amending the constitution to include membership from British businesses overseas.
Summary: The Bahrain British Business Forum (BBBF) have arranged an evening focused on the organization's special interest groups and similar organizations who offer support to businesses.