The plans included a bid to turn over the 108 million dollars Baghdad Police College Annex to Iraqis by the end of the year and an end to training at a 98 million dollars site at the U.
What does BPC stand for?
BPC stands for Baghdad Police College (Iraq)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPC
We have 296 other meanings of BPC in our Acronym Attic
- Biological Personnel Reliability Program
- Barrow Power Boat Race Club (UK)
- Belt-Positioning Booster Seat
- Bone Puncture Biopsy Specimens
- Boston Private Bank Trust Company (Boston, MA)
- Bar Pro Bono Unit (UK)
- Bufete Popular Boris Vega (Spanish: Boris Vega People's Law Firm)
- Baseline/Performance and Breach Variance Agreement
- Back Pressure Control
- Bad Pool Caller
- Balboa Park Club (San Diego, CA)
- Bali Promotion Center (Bali, Indonesia)
- Bangladesh Parjatan Corporation
- Bangladesh Petroleum Corporation (Chittagong, Bangladesh)
- Banque Parisienne de Crédit (France)
- Banque Populaire de Chine (French: People's Bank of China)
- Barometric Pressure Control (aviation)
- Barrington Psychiatric Center
- Basic Predistortion Cell
- Basic Process Control (industrial description of an interlock)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of its review of staffing and space issues in early 2012, and in close consultation with the Iraqi Government, the Embassy and the Department of State decided to return the Baghdad Police College Annex to the Iraqi Ministry of Interior and relocate US-funded advisors to the Embassy compound by the end of 2012.
95 Hardcover D862 Having served as an International Police officer for the United Nations Police Task Force in Bosnia and Kosovo and as an instructor at the Specialized advanced Training Unit of the High Institute of the Baghdad Police College in Iraq, Rail here relates stories from his experiences and combines them with the personal stories of other soldiers and police who have served in such conflict zones as Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Bosnia, Kosovo, East Timor, Cambodia, Haiti, and Liberia that are intended to provide lessons on surviving in a foreign war zone.
The prison took a couple hits, we took one in our motor pool, the Baghdad police college took a couple, and the helo pad took a couple hits, but even though we were in what most people think of as the bad part of town, it was quiet.
The US provides criminal investigators, lawyers and para-legal staff to train the Iraqis to run the complex, which includes accommodations for witnesses, investigators, the Baghdad Police College and an expanding number of detainees.
These recruits will attend the next classes at the Baghdad Police College and a Jordanian police academy that trains Iraqi candidates.