The facility must have an Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Plan, and ductwork and control devices must undergo initial and periodic inspections unless a baghouse is used to control emissions from the melting operation and a bag leak detection system is used.
What does BLDS stand for?
BLDS stands for Bag Leak Detection System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLDS
We have 2 other meanings of BLDS in our Acronym Attic
- Belarusian Liberal Democratic Party (Belarus)
- Black Light Dinner Party (band)
- Brent Learning Disability Partnership (UK)
- Buddhist Liberal Democratic Party (Cambodia)
- Bulgarian Linux Documentation Project (computing)
- Baskets of Listed Depositary Receipts (investment funds)
- Boulder (lithological term)
- Blood Report
- Blood Request
- Block Level Data Sharing (computing environment)
- Blue Lagoon Dive Shop (est. 1973; Truk, Micronesia)
- British Library for Development Studies (University of Sussex, England, UK)
- Business Long Distance Service
- British Long Distance Swimming Association
- British Library Document Supply Centre
- British Library Document Supply Copyright Clearance Centre
- Blood Shipment Report
- Biblioteca Luis Demetrio Tinoco (Spanish: Luis Demetrio Tinoco Library; Costa Rica)
- Black Lung Disability Trust Fund (US DOL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He explained that baghouses require monitoring through bag leak detection systems that have an alarm and provide the output of relative changes in particulate loading because the facilities need to establish a baseline that accounts for cleaning cycle spikes.