A capacity crowd of 6,000 over the three days were treated to headline acts including Badly Drawn Boy and legendary singer songwriter Billy Bragg.
What does BDB stand for?
BDB stands for Badly Drawn Boy (musician)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BDB
We have 69 other meanings of BDB in our Acronym Attic
- Best Demonstrated Achievable Technology
- Best Demonstrated Available Technology
- Binary Data
- Buenos Dias a Todos (Spanish: Good Morning to All)
- Business Data Application Technology
- Business Directories Australia
- Building Designers Association of Victoria (Victoria, Australia)
- Battle Damage Assessment Working Group
- Backdoor Boys (band)
- Bagneres de Bigorre
- Balance des Blancs (French: Balance of Whites; photography)
- Banque de Bretagne (French: Bank of Brittany; Brittany, France)
- Base Development Board
- Battery Distribution Bay (Pirelli)
- Berkeley Database
- Beyond Design Basis (nuclear safety)
- Bi-Directional Bending (structural element)
- Bidirectional Data Buffer
- Big Dumb Booster (large rocket)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: PETE WILLOW UB40, Badly Drawn Boy and Hayseed Dixie are among the guests lined up for Fairport's Cropredy Convention.
That's what Badly Drawn Boy (aka Damon Gough) is all about.
Byline: By Jane Picken Manchester musician Badly Drawn Boy was on Tyneside last night to perform an intimate gig at The Sage Gateshead.
Byline: By Paul Mannion The Sage Gateshead, Badly Drawn Boy On a night where the North-East had a plethora of musical talent, The Sage Gateshead played host to Manchester's more elusive icon, Badly Drawn Boy.
The rock band, along with Embrace, De La Soul, Badly Drawn Boy, Echo and the Bunnymen and DJs Paul Oakenfold and Judge Jules, are set to play the Metro Weekender in the city with two massive back-to-back outdoor events.