And it's often a boast, or a badge of honour, and that's across the whole social spectrum.
What does BH stand for?
BH stands for Badge of Honour (British Red Cross Society)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BH
We have 65 other meanings of BH in our Acronym Attic
- Bank Gospodarki Zywnoœciowej SA
- Belgium Gamers Zone (Belgique)
- Berufsgenossenschaftliche Zentrale für Sicherheit und Gesundheit (German)
- Beteiligungsgesellschaft Zukunftsenergien AG (German: Future Energy Investment Company AG)
- Beyond Ground Zero (organization network)
- Big Green Zero (Phoenix, AZ)
- Blind Geek Zone
- Braga, Portugal (airport code)
- Bad Hank (King of the Hill character)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eagle-eyed Echo reader Anthony Howarth contacted us to ask why Liverpool haven't worn their UEFA Badge of Honour against Unirea or Lille.
The higher and more preposterous the spike the greater the badge of honour.
Canadians wear their blandness like a badge of honour.
In my former in-laws' family, not watching the CBC (that "shameful waste of the taxpayers money") was a badge of honour.
HE Mail has honoured l many Midland soldiers who have died while erving in Afghanistan in ur Badge of Honour wards.