As they walk the bad guy makes threats against a judge and tells his guys to "take care" of attorney Laurel Lance (Cassidy).
What does BG stand for?
BG stands for Bad Guy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BG
We have 61 other meanings of BG in our Acronym Attic
- Belye Flagi Zazhigayte Medlenno (Russian: Burn the White Flags Slowly; band)
- Bragg-Fresnel Zone Plate (X-ray optics)
- Baby Gangsta (band)
- Bacillus Globigii
- Bacillus Subtilis Var Niger (biological warfare agent simulant)
- Back Grinding
- Backup Generator
- Bad Game (gaming slang)
- Bad Girl
Samples in periodicals archive:
95) ``Robert Mitchum -- The Signature Collection'' (includes ``Angel Face,'' ``Macao,'' ``The Sundowners,'' ``Home From the Hill,'' ``The Good Guys and the Bad Guys,'' ``The Yakuza'') (Warner; $59.
Yet they do have very strong relationships with prosecutors across the country and the kind of mutual trust needed to put the bad guys behind bars.
We like the first because bad guys should be punished.
Tug and his grandfather reconcile when Tug's help is needed in birthing a foal; Bro sacrifices himself to save his brother in a shoot-out when the bad guys catch up with him.