He played well for a five or six-game stretch in that second set and I played one bad game on my serve.
What does BG stand for?
BG stands for Bad Game (gaming slang)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BG
We have 61 other meanings of BG in our Acronym Attic
- Brothers Fault Zone (Oregon)
- Breadboard Float Zone Experiment System
- Belye Flagi Zazhigayte Medlenno (Russian: Burn the White Flags Slowly; band)
- Bragg-Fresnel Zone Plate (X-ray optics)
- Baby Gangsta (band)
- Bacillus Globigii
- Bacillus Subtilis Var Niger (biological warfare agent simulant)
- Back Grinding
- Backup Generator
Samples in periodicals archive:
I've concluded that in rugby union it's impossible to tell who's had a good game and who's had a bad game.
He hasn't had a bad game for us," said the Albion boss.
The problem is that when you have a bad game at 37, everyone says you are too old and finished.