Members of Red Star's Delije fan group - who later provided the base for Serbian warlord Arkan's Tigers - attacked Dinamo's notorious Bad Blue Boys who were, in turn, charged by the Serb-dominated police force.
What does BBB stand for?
BBB stands for Bad Blue Boys
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BBB
We have 248 other meanings of BBB in our Acronym Attic
- Be Back About That Time
- Base Band Assembly Unit
- Bed and Breakfast Association of Virginia
- Boulogne-Billancourt Aide aux Victimes (French)
- Berlin-Brandenburgische Akademie der Wissenschaften (German)
- Band Booster Association of West Bloomfield (Michigan)
- Borrower-Based Academic Year
- Baby Beehinds Bamboo (Australian modern cloth nappy)
- Baby Boomer Bistro (chat site)
- Bach, Beethoven, and Brahms
- Balik-Bayan Box (Filipino overseas delivery system)
- Balintawak Beer Brewery (Philippines)
- Ball-By-Ball (cricket coverage)
- Bam Bam Bigelow (wrestler)
- Bamboobat (baseball bat)
- Banana Bag & Bodice (theater company)
- Bankers Blanket Bond (insurance document)
- Barbara Byrd-Bennett (Ohio)
- Barclays Bank of Botswana
- Bare Bottom Boys (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The thugs were linked to the Croatian football club Dinamo Zagreb's infamous right-wing supporters, the Bad Blue Boys.
A stadium that sends a shiver down the spine as the flares erupt and the Bad Blue Boys ultras turn up the noise.