What does BIPIF stand for?
BIPIF stands for Bacteria Identification by Phage Induced Impedance Fluctuation Analysis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Bureau d'Informations et de Prévisions Économiques (French: Office of Information and Economic Forecasts)
- Bureau Interprofessionnel d'Etudes Analytiques (French: Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies)
- Barker Inlet Port Estuary Committee (Australia)
- Business and Industry Political Education Committee (Jackson, MS)
- Bangalore Institute for Pharmacy Education and Research
- Building Industry Professionals for Environmental Responsibility
- Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology (National Academy of Sciences; Ukraine)
- British Inline Puck Hockey Association (South Yorkshire, UK)
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Buscador Inteligente Para Internet (Spanish)
- Bangladesh Internet Press, Ltd. (est. 2000; Bangladesh)
- Baxter India Private Limited (est. 1997)
- Biomedical Image Processing Laboratory
- Brainmagic Infotech Private Limited (Chennai, India)
- Business India Publications Ltd. (est. 1978)
- Berkeley Intellectual Property Weblog
- Bureau International des Poids et Mesures (French: International Bureau of Weights and Measures)
- Bureau of Invasive Plant Management (Florida)
- Business Intelligence Process Management (software)
- Building Industry Project Management System