He then layers the bacon and mushrooms on one half of the stottie before dolloping on brown sauce and topping off with the other half of the bread bun.
What does B&M stand for?
B&M stands for Bacon and Mushroom (food)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of B&M
We have 1 other meaning of B&M in our Acronym Attic
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Bradley & Hubbard Manufacturing Company
- Brighton & Hove (city; UK)
- Business and Industry
- Ben & Jerry's (ice-cream company)
- Berthold & Kummer (philatelic handbook of zeppelin memorabilia)
- Bruder&Kronstädta (musicians/producers)
- Bausch & Lomb (Rochester, NY)
- Board & Lodging
- Buffalo & Lake Huron Railway (railway)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bacon and mushroom pancakes in a cheese sauce Ingredients: 1 packet Schwartz Cheddar Cheese Sauce 300 ml (1/2 pint) milk 25 g (1oz) butter 225 g (8oz) unsmoked back bacon 1 tbs olive oil 225 g (8oz) button mushrooms, sliced 1 tbs Schwartz Oregano 6-8 ready made savoury pancakes 2 large tomatoes, finely chopped Mixed salad to serve.
Spinach, Bacon and Mushroom Salad For the salad, you will need: 225g (8ozs) baby spinach leaves; 175g (6ozs) streaky bacon; 1 avocado; juice half a lemon; 450g (1lb) button mushrooms; 1 tablespoon snipped chives.