The neuromuscular diagnosis is the only diagnosis which allows for coverage of an NPPV device with a backup rate upon initial setup.
What does BUR stand for?
BUR stands for Backup Rate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BUR
We have 12 other meanings of BUR in our Acronym Attic
- Back Up Power Supply
- Beacon, Ultra Portable S-Band (electronic beacon)
- Bilkent University Preparatory School (Ankara, Turkey)
- Black Undergraduate Psychology Society (Southern Illinois University)
- British Undergraduate Philosophy Society
- Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (China)
- Both Upper Quadrants
- Bulawayo, Zimbabwe - Bulawayo (Airport Code)
- Back-Up Roller
- Backup and Restore
- Bargaining Unit Representative (various organizations)
- Base Unfunded Requirement
- Base Usage Rate (Association of Photographers)
- Biblioteca Universale Rizzoli (Italian literature publication series)
- Blue Unit Report (military simulations)
- Bollettino Ufficiale Regionale (Italian: Regional Official Bulletin)
- Bottom Up Review
- Bottoms Up Reconciliation
- Build-Up Rate (drilling)
- Building Underwriting Report (Insurance Services Organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When Wang initially released the WUBU (Wang Unattended Backup Unit) using an Exabyte 8200 it cost about $20,000 for an 8MM tape, holding a little over 2GB, with a backup rate of about 400-600MB per hour.
A native data transfer rate of 16MB/sec will provide a compressed backup rate of 1.
Backup rates after the upgrade were about 9GB/hr, regardless of the types of data being backed up, and fairly independent of the application used for the backup.