When used in conjunction with a control device, the module can be as a backup power supply for data servers or mobile phone reception towers.
What does BPS stand for?
BPS stands for Backup Power Supply
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPS
We have 343 other meanings of BPS in our Acronym Attic
- Back Pressure Relief Valve (water heater part)
- Bi-Power Realized Variation
- Brancheforeningen for Public Relations Virksomheder (Danish: Industry Association of Public Relations Firms)
- Buckling Pin Relief Valve
- Bipolar Return-to-Zero
- Bachelier en Psychologie (Bachelor of psychology)
- Bachelor of Professional Studies
- Backbone Packet Switch
- Backpack Section
- Backpropagation Simulation
- Badan Pusat Statistic (Indonesian central statistics agency)
- Bakersfield Pipe & Supply (Bakersfield, CA)
- Balanced Pressure System
- Ballistic Protection System
- Ballistic Protective Shelter
- Ballot Printing System
- Balls Per Second (paintball)
- Baltic Pipeline System
- Banca Popolare di Sondrio
- Banco de Preços em Saúde (Brasil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will also check a backup power supply system taking lessons from Japan, where electricity shortage is becoming serious with the suspension of nuclear power plant operations.
Kirsty was recently fitted with the HeartMate II at Harefield Hospital in London but she and husband Garry must test it once a week to make sure the backup power supply is still running in case of power cuts.
train, the conductor failed to send the emergency stop signal because the derailment caused a power failure to the train cars and the conductor did not know how to use the backup power supply system.
The companies have provided IC with a hydrogen fuel cell-based system; IC wanted a backup power supply for its data center in Toronto.
The input module has a backup power supply connection which ensures that even if power is lost, the pulses will continue to be recorded.