Backup Express was the first solution to offer data protection for clustered OES environments and continues to provide the most reliable Linux support in the data protection market, supporting Novell customers with more backup and recovery features for SLES and OES than any other software vendor.
What does BEX stand for?
BEX stands for Backup Express (Syncsort)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BEX
We have 9 other meanings of BEX in our Acronym Attic
- Biometrically-Enabled Watchlist (US DoD)
- Black European Women's Network (Vienna, Austria)
- Bewick's Wren (Thryomanes bewickii, bird species)
- Backup Exec for Windows Servers (Veritas Software)
- Biological Early Warning System
- Blast Environment Wave Simulator (NASA)
- Battlefield Environment Weapon System Simulation
- Battle Force Electronic Warfare Trainer
- Bahamas Electrical Workers Union
- Backup Exec (Veritas)
- Banco Exterior de España (Spanish: Exterior Bank of Spain; trade finance bank)
- Board of Examiners
- Boston Equity Exchange (Boston, MA)
- Broadband Exchange
- Broadside Exchange
- Buckeye Express (high-speed Internet service; Buckeye Cablevision, Inc.; Ohio and Michigan)
- Budget Execution (NOAA division)
- Buffer Overflow Exception
- Build Execution
- Building Exchange (European conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Backup Express continues to provide the most reliable Linux support in the data protection market, supporting Novell customers with more backup and recovery features for Novell's SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server and Open Enterprise Server than any other software vendor.
Azhadi added, "We tested Backup Express from Syncsort Incorporated, and it allowed us to centralize our backup management.