Worldwide Computer Products News-25 January 2010-ExaGrid solution integrated with Symantec Backup Exec 2010; Integration verified through Symantec OpenStorage Technology program(C)1995-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS http://www.
What does BEX stand for?
BEX stands for Backup Exec (Veritas)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BEX
We have 9 other meanings of BEX in our Acronym Attic
- Belgian Women in Science
- Biometrically-Enabled Watchlist (US DoD)
- Black European Women's Network (Vienna, Austria)
- Bewick's Wren (Thryomanes bewickii, bird species)
- Backup Exec for Windows Servers (Veritas Software)
- Biological Early Warning System
- Blast Environment Wave Simulator (NASA)
- Battlefield Environment Weapon System Simulation
- Battle Force Electronic Warfare Trainer
- Bahamas Electrical Workers Union
- Backup Express (Syncsort)
- Banco Exterior de España (Spanish: Exterior Bank of Spain; trade finance bank)
- Board of Examiners
- Boston Equity Exchange (Boston, MA)
- Broadband Exchange
- Broadside Exchange
- Buckeye Express (high-speed Internet service; Buckeye Cablevision, Inc.; Ohio and Michigan)
- Budget Execution (NOAA division)
- Buffer Overflow Exception
- Build Execution
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq: SYMC) today announced the latest release of its Backup Exec product family at Gitex 2008.
Storage Profiler's support for Veritas Backup Exec provides real-time monitoring, including backup successes/ failures and exception reporting across multiple Backup Exec servers, even in relation to other vendors in a multi-vendor backup environment.
The 8-Pak can be used with Backup Exec when running Q2.
For those customers who have already installed VERITAS Backup Exec for Windows NT/2000, it will be available through VERITAS Software Corporation's network of Team VERITAS VARs worldwide for a U.