It's been a long way for the Handy Backup Disaster Recovery (http://handybackup.
What does BDR stand for?
BDR stands for Backup Disaster Recovery
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDR
We have 76 other meanings of BDR in our Acronym Attic
- Biometric Data Quality Assurance Service
- Bulk Density Quality Curve
- Business Development and Quality Committee
- Bureau de la Qualité de l'Eau (French: Bureau of Water Quality)
- Belper and District Quiz League (UK)
- Beacon Data Quality Monitor (US DoD SATCOM)
- Back Door Receiving (store loading area)
- Backdraft Racing (Boynton Beach, FL)
- Background Diabetic Retinopathy
- Backup Designated Router (networking)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's been a lot of innovation and feature evolution for Handy Backup Disaster Recovery several recent versions.
com)-- Novosoft, an international backup and recovery software development company, announced today the release of a new version of Handy Backup Disaster Recovery utility - Handy Backup Disaster Recovery 1.
Handy Backup Disaster Recovery is an innovative program that delivers a convenient way to back up hard disks and restore them after system failures.