They will be backstamped either the Waterford or Wedgwood brand.
What does BKSTP stand for?
BKSTP stands for Backstamped (philatelic usage)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Bennett Kielson Storch DeSantis and Company, LLP (White Plains, NY)
- Balai Konservasi Sumber Daya Alam (Nature Conservation Agency; Indonesia)
- Bangladesh Krishi Srmik Federation (Bangladeshi agricultural workers' union)
- Black, Kelly, Scruggs and Healey (lobbying firm; Washington, DC)
- British Karate Shunen Jutsu (UK)
- Bangladesh Krishak Sramik Janata League (India)
- Bonus Kompetisi Sepeda Motor
- Bangladesh Krira Shiksha Pratisthan (Bengali: Bangladesh Sports Education Institute; Savar, Bangladesh)
- Because Konami Says So
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each badge is topped off by the Premier League Crest and each is backstamped.
The collection will be backstamped Kenneth Cole Reaction For the Home, and some of the patterns will be packaged in less traditional configurations, such as sets of six for the dinnerware and glassware in Chicer By The Dozen, and flatware patterns sold in a six-piece place setting, with a dessert fork accounting for the added digit.