Feed Forward Backpropagation network is selected as the network type.
What does BPN stand for?
BPN stands for Backpropagation Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPN
We have 55 other meanings of BPN in our Acronym Attic
- Business Process Management Solution
- Business Process Management Systems
- Butt Pack Military Style (military gear)
- Baylor Profound Mental Status Examination
- Business and Professional Microcomputer Users Group
- Basal Plasma Membrane Vesicle
- Bean Pod Mottle Virus
- Brake Pressure Modulator Valve (GM)
- bovine pulmonary microvessel endothelial cell
- Bovine pulmonary microvascular endothelial cell monolayers
- Badan Pertanahan Nasional (Indonesian: National Land Agency)
- Banca Popolare Di Novara (Italian bank)
- Banco Português de Negócios (Portuguese bank)
- Bandwidth Preemption with Negotiation (architecture for MPLS networks)
- Banque Populaire du Nord (French bank)
- Bâtiments à Propulsion Nucléaire (French: Nuclear Powered Vessels)
- Berkeley Parents Network (est. 1993; Berkeley, CA)
- Best Practice Network
- Bibliothèque Provençale Numérique (French: Regional Digital Library)
- Binary Pseudo-Noise
Samples in periodicals archive:
To get a better idea of what a layer encompasses, Figure 3 shows you a small feed forward backpropagation network, with a dotted line that shows you the three layers of the network.