The Sugeno model allows fuzzy systems to learn the parameters using the adaptive backpropagation learning algorithm.
What does BPL stand for?
BPL stands for Backpropagation Learning
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPL
We have 551 other meanings of BPL in our Acronym Attic
- Badan Pemeriksa Keuangan Pemerintah (Indonesian: Government Audit Agency)
- Badan Pengawasan Keuangan Dan Pembangunan (Indonesian state finance and development survelliance committee)
- Bahagian Pengurusan Kemasukan Pelajar (Malay: Student Admission Management Division; Malaysia)
- Badan Pengusahaan Kawasan Sabang (Indonesian: Board of Sabang Zone Businesses; Sabang, Indonesia)
- Balai Penelitian Kehutanan Samarinda (Indonesian: Forestry Research Institute Samarinda; Samarinda, Indonesia)
- Bangladesh Protibandhi Kallyan Somity (disability NGO)
- Bengal Provincial Krishak Sabha (est. 1936; Bangladesh peasants association)
- Bihar Pradesh Kisan Sabha (Indian political party)
- Badan Pengelola Kawasan Segara Anakan (Indonesian: Mangrove Forest Region Segara Anakan)
- Bachelor of Personnel Leadership
Samples in periodicals archive:
In these studies, multilayered perceptrons (MLP) trained with backpropagation learning algorithm were mostly used for prediction.
Generalisation performance of backpropagation learning on a syllabification task.
CONCLUSION We presented three commonly used learning algorithms: perceptron learning, backpropagation learning, and radial basis function learning.
Feedforward Network with Backpropagation learning The last neural network model applied in this study is based on a simple feedforward network with Backpropagation learning.