What does BIPR stand for?
BIPR stands for Background Intellectual Property Rights (European Space Agency)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BIPR
- Back Injury Prevention Program
- Battering Intervention and Prevention Project
- Bismuth Iodoform Paraffin Paste (Astringent and antiseptic used with a gauze to prevent excessive bleeding)
- British Institute of Professional Photography
- Bureau of Investigation and Public Prosecution (Saudi Arabia)
- Bilateral Investment Promotion and Protection Agreement
- Broadcast Incremental Power per Node (computer networking)
- Battlefield Interoperability Program Position Report
- Bluegrass Institute for Public Policy Solutions (Bowling Green, KY)
- Baclofen-Induced Pressor Response
- Band-Integrated Power Ratio
- Boulder Institute for Psychotherapy and Research (Colorado)
- British-Irish Parliamentary Reporting Association (UK)
- Bowen Island Parks and Recreation (commission; Canada)
- Bowen Island Parks and Recreation Commission (Bowen Island, British Columbia, Canada)
- Backup Impact Prediction System
- Bank Internet Payment System
- Barium Impregnated Polyethylene Spheres (veterinary medicine)