The new backflush screen changer (model K-SWE-4K-75-V/RS) from Kreyenhorg (kreyenborg.
What does BF stand for?
BF stands for Backflush
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of BF
We have 59 other meanings of BF in our Acronym Attic
- Bezier Surface File (file extension)
- Brigadas Emiliano Zapata (Spanish: Emiliano Zapata Brigades)
- Boeren En Zorg in Gelderland (Dutch: Farmers and Health Care in Gelderland; Gelderland, Netherlands)
- Bandwidth Efficient Zero Suppression (proprietary interface on net.com equipment)
- Baby Face
- Bachelor of Finance
- Bachelor of Forestry
- Backfill (class of concrete surface finish, USACE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More NZMSs were killed in response to the backflush than was predicted by the generalized linear model.
JIT/S balances these data with real-time customer requirements, on-hand balances, and production plans, and then returns sequenced production and shipment schedules, and backflush information.
You need shopfloor data collection to record productivity, yield, overall equipment effectiveness etc to support a lean environment, and this data supports backflush accounting.
Its nozzles automatically backflush and clean themselves at start up and shut down, which is intended to increase the uptime of the printer.
Pulp screens would plug quickly if it were not for rotor elements that pass over the apertures and instantaneously backflush the pulp accumulations.
0 min, two switching valves were turned to the alternative positions to disconnect both columns, and the sample was loaded on the analytical column by use of backflush mode[Capcell Pak [C.