In creating Slim Lindy, Cooper draws on her own experiences in drag for her Backstreet Boys cover group, the Backdoor Boys.
What does BDB stand for?
BDB stands for Backdoor Boys (band)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BDB
We have 69 other meanings of BDB in our Acronym Attic
- Bedfordshire Drug & Alcohol Action Team (UK)
- Best Demonstrated Achievable Technology
- Best Demonstrated Available Technology
- Binary Data
- Buenos Dias a Todos (Spanish: Good Morning to All)
- Business Data Application Technology
- Business Directories Australia
- Building Designers Association of Victoria (Victoria, Australia)
- Battle Damage Assessment Working Group
- Badly Drawn Boy (musician)
- Bagneres de Bigorre
- Balance des Blancs (French: Balance of Whites; photography)
- Banque de Bretagne (French: Bank of Brittany; Brittany, France)
- Base Development Board
- Battery Distribution Bay (Pirelli)
- Berkeley Database
- Beyond Design Basis (nuclear safety)
- Bi-Directional Bending (structural element)
- Bidirectional Data Buffer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cooper has also been a member of the Backdoor Boys, a New York City drag king boy-band parody quartet who turned the supposedly innocent "I Want It That Way" into a paean to anal sex.