What does BTN stand for?
BTN stands for Back-to-Normal (trademark of Jeunique International, Inc.)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTN
We have 61 other meanings of BTN in our Acronym Attic
- Bromotrimethylsilane (chemistry)
- Business Technology Management Systems (Cyprus)
- Bis Trimethylsilyl Acetylene (chemistry)
- Billy Tipton Memorial Saxophone Quartet (band)
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. (Japan)
- Brake Temperature Monitoring Unit
- Brick Township Municipal Utilities Authority (New Jersey)
- Born to Make You Happy (Britney Spears song)
- Back to Nature (gaming, Harvest Moon series)
- back to normal