BOND New York is holding a back-to-school drive October 9-13 at its office at 64 West 21st Street in Chelsea.
What does BTSD stand for?
BTSD stands for Back-To-School Drive
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BTSD
We have 7 other meanings of BTSD in our Acronym Attic
- Behind the Scenes Contact (gaming)
- Behind the Steel Curtain (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Biroja Tehnikas Servisa Centrs (Latvian: Office Technical Service Center)
- Bon Temps Social Club (French: Good Times Social Club; San Diego, CA)
- British Two Stroke Club (motorcycles)
- Broadcast Television Systems Committee
- Business Transaction Surveillance Center
- Bulk Tank Somatic Cell Counts
- Binary Time-Series Cross-Section
- Back to School Day
- Bainha Tendinea Sinovial Digital
- Banked Time Staff Development
- Barnegat Township School District (Barnegat, NJ)
- Base Transceiver Station Desensitization
- Basic Training for Skills Development
- Battle Training and Simulation Department (US Army)
- Behind the Screen Door (podcast)
- Bernards Township School District (Basking Ridge, NJ)
- Bethel-Tate Local School District (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fidelity employees contributed more than 9,500 school supplies and 600 backpacks to support the Nashua Soup Kitchen & Shelter's annual back-to-school drive.
Catholic Charities agencies sponsor back-to-school drives to collect items for those in need.
also sponsors events specifically for the benefit of those who work at the complex, including welcome breakfasts for new tenants, an ice-cream social and community-based programs such as the American Cancer Society's Daffodil Days, clothing drives, Supplies for Success--a Back-to-School Drive and The Bennett Cancer Center WALK.