Together with back-to-back user agent and inter- protocol transcoding, the SmartNode SIP registrar ensures compatibility of all VoIP system elements-from service provider equipment to the end user.
What does B2BUA stand for?
B2BUA stands for Back-To-Back User Agent
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business to Business Business to Client
- Business to Business 1
- Business to Business to Consumer
- Battalion and Below Battle Command
- Business-to-Business E-Commerce
- Business to Business Integration
- Brother 2 Brother Literary Symposium (Houston, TX)
- Business to Business Networking
- Business to Business Real Estate
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this deployment, Kagoor uses both Back-to-Back User Agent (B2BUA) and Proxy architectures to maximize functionality and interoperability, as well as minimize latency.
CCXML lets any company create intelligent, dynamic SIP applications that can screen, route, transfer, and initiate SIP VOIP calls - including SIP redirect, proxy, and Back-to-Back User Agent (B2BUA) applications.
RADVISION's SIP Server Platform allows developers to simplify call control functionality implementation, and it provides a complete framework for developing all types of SIP Server applications including Proxies, Redirect Servers, Registrars, Presence Servers and different types of Back-To-Back User Agents (B2BUAs).