Jordan Valve is a leading manufacturer of pressure regulators, back-pressure regulators, temperature regulators, and pneumatic and electric control valves.
What does BPR stand for?
BPR stands for Back-Pressure Regulator
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPR
We have 138 other meanings of BPR in our Acronym Attic
- Bryant Park Quartet (New York, NY)
- Business Plan Questionnaire
- Buying Power Quota
- Banque Populaire du Quercy et de l'Agenais (French bank)
- Board of Physician Quality Assurance
- Bridle Path Quarter Horses, Inc. (Hayden, ID)
- Beverage Product Quality Index (measurement)
- Business Process Query Language (management interface)
- Bachelor of Public Relations
- Back Pressure Relief
- Backplane Receive (Nortel)
- Backup Path Reservation
- Badan Pencegah Rasuah (anti-corruption agency; Malaysia)
- Bank Perkreditan Rakyat (Indonesia; rural banks)
- Basic Primary Renewal
- Batch Process Record
- Batch Processing Requirement
- Batch Production Record
- Battle Proficiency Rate (gaming)
- Beam Profile Reflectometry
Samples in periodicals archive:
With different pilots, the Type EZR regulator can also be used as a back-pressure regulator or relief valve.