Also, remote-deposit capture is now becoming more attractive to the retailer market since the introduction of back-office conversion in March 2007.
What does BOC stand for?
BOC stands for Back-Office Conversion (payments)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOC
We have 170 other meanings of BOC in our Acronym Attic
- Best of the Blogs
- Botswana Bureau of Standards
- Breeder Owner Bonus Scheme (horse racing; New South Wales, Australia)
- Browseable Online Backup System (computing)
- Baardegemse Objectieve Bierproevers Sint Arnoldus (Dutch: St. Arnold Objective Beer Tasters Baardegem; Baardegem, Belgium)
- Black Owned Beauty Supply Association
- Best Of Both Worlds
- Back of Curb (planning and zoning)
- Back Office Coordinator
- Back Order Cancellation
- Badminton Open Club (France)
- Bag of Crap
- Baghdad Operations Command (Iraq)
- Ball of Confusion (song)
- Ball-On-Cylinder (aircraft turbine testing)
- Ballin Outta Control (gaming clan)
- Baltimore Opera Company (Baltimore, MD)
- BAMEX Operations Center
- Banc One Corporation (now Bank One Corporation)
- Band of Comrades (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
April 13 /PRNewswire/ -- InterceptEFT successfully incorporated new rules allowing for Back-Office Conversion (BOC) of checks to electronic transactions.
In addition to online banking integration, NCR's APTRA Commercial Passport offers electronic updates to end-customer accounting systems, back-office conversion, duplicate-item detection, robust security, and integrated courtesy and legal amount recognition.
ATLANTA -- Elavon, formerly known as NOVA Information Systems, has completed the rollout of its Electronic Check Service (ECS) solution, utilizing back-office conversion (BOC), at L'Occitane's 166 luxury bath and body product boutiques across the United States.
It was a visionary product that was just waiting for back-office conversion to emerge.
As a research director, Schmidt will cover image-based clearing and settlement, payments convergence, back-office conversion, and anti-money laundering.
Hot Topic: First Thirty Days of Back-Office Conversion
New Transaction Types - Back-office conversion, web and telephone ACH transactions give fraudsters increased access to the ACH channel and customer accounts.