Yavin 4 and the rebel base return to the Star Wars plot in the forthcoming Episode VII, announced in October by the Walt Disney Co, in which Skywalker comes back to the planet to build a Jedi Knight academy.
What does BTTP stand for?
BTTP stands for Back to the Planet (band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BTTP
We have 2 other meanings of BTTP in our Acronym Attic
- Boot to the Head (The Frantics: Ti Kwan Leep)
- Broadband to the Home
- Brindley, Twist, Tafft and James (law firm; UK)
- Buffered Transistor Transistor Logic
- Bachelor of Travel Tourism Management (degree)
- Butanetriol Trinitrate
- Big Talk Theory of the Origin of Life (blog)
- Back To The Past
- Back to the Point
- Bilingual Teacher Training Program (California)
- Boston Terrier Tea Party (dog club; Massachusetts)
- Back To The Roots
- Brothers to the Rescue (Miami, Florida)
- Back to the Sewers (animated series)
- Back to the Street (website)
- Barmy To The Spire
- Bear Through the Storm (band)
- Belgian Toxicology and Trauma Study (road accident cause study)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I would like to do one last story where we go back to the planet, where Ripley's history is resolved.
Newer acts on the Scooter Tent roster include Back To The Planet, Strawberry Blondes and Doll And The Kicks who have enjoyed support from ex-Smiths frontman Morrissey.
Joining Groovy Gazza will be Molly and her dog Woofy, who are captured and taken back to the planet Bling by the evil Lord Bling himself.
I suggest to Mr Murray that he gets back into his flying saucer and heads back to the planet he came from.
The findings reveal that the pressure exerted by sunlight would have scattered most of the ejected material before it had a chance to fall back to the planet.
With its expansive scientific and technical knowledge, the auto industry has the opportunity to be the first generation to actually give back to the planet, she explains.