86, including a pounds 60 back to work bonus that ends in September.
What does BTWB stand for?
BTWB stands for Back to Work Bonus (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTWB
- Business and Technical Writing
- Business Travel World (trade magazine; UK)
- Butuanon (SIL code, Philippines)
- By The Way
- By the Way (Red Hot Chili Peppers album)
- Back to Work Allowance (Ireland)
- Booker T. Washington Academy (Lexington, KY)
- Buffalo Trail Water Association (Sardis, KY)
- Bioterrorism Wide Area Network
- Back to Work Allowance Scheme (Ireland)
- Born This Way Ball (Lady Gaga)
- Breakfast with the Beatles (radio show)
- Booker T Washington Business Association (Detroit, MI)
- Be There With Bells On
- Before There Were Children
- Beijing Today Walk Center (China)
- Beneficial Trust and Will Company (UK)
- Better Than Worst-Case (engineering and design)
- Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention (1972)
- Brain Tissue Water Content (edema)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Back to Work Bonus of up to pounds 100 is available when a client successfully enters employment.
Also from Monday, the Back to Work Bonus scheme will close to new customers.