He added: "The Back To Work allowance played a major role in assisting people escape from long-term unemployment.
What does BTWA stand for?
BTWA stands for Back to Work Allowance (Ireland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTWA
- British Traditional Witchcraft
- Brothers of the Third Wheel (trikers organization)
- Bundesverband der Deutschen Tourismuswirtschaft
- Buried Transuranic Waste
- Burlington Trailways Charters and Tours
- Business and Technical Writing
- Business Travel World (trade magazine; UK)
- Butuanon (SIL code, Philippines)
- By The Way
- By the Way (Red Hot Chili Peppers album)
- Booker T. Washington Academy (Lexington, KY)
- Buffalo Trail Water Association (Sardis, KY)
- Bioterrorism Wide Area Network
- Back to Work Allowance Scheme (Ireland)
- Back to Work Bonus (UK)
- Born This Way Ball (Lady Gaga)
- Breakfast with the Beatles (radio show)
- Booker T Washington Business Association (Detroit, MI)
- Be There With Bells On
- Before There Were Children
Samples in periodicals archive:
He created an extra 5,000 places on the back to work allowance scheme and introduced a special tax allowance of pounds 3,000 for the first year back at work by the long-term unemployed.
The Government will also boost the Back To Work Allowance Scheme which allows young entrepreneurs to use their benefits to help set up in business.