Like Nohrnberg's Analogy of The Faerie Queene, like the Faerie Queene (hereafter FQ) itself, the book rambles and circles back to topics.
What does B2T stand for?
B2T stands for Back to Topic
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of B2T
We have 2 other meanings of B2T in our Acronym Attic
- Beach to Recuperate
- Born 2 Run
- Bradykinin Type 2 Receptor (gene)
- Budget to Report
- Build to Rent
- Business-to-Reseller (Internet sales)
- Back to School
- Bag2School (UK school fundraising)
- Business to Student (various organizations)
- Business to Small Business
Samples in periodicals archive:
The use of subheadings is very uneven, ranging from subheads every five or six pages to a final fifty page chapter with no subheads at all; this final chapter, on mothers as educators, circles back to topics addressed earlier and is actually an extended general essay on motherhood that appears to some degree tacked on at the end.